Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Cadillac Three in the Bud Light Lounge

Oh man did the little man and I have fun tonight!

Yesterday I won our way into tonight's Bud Light Lounge with The Cadillac Three!  If you haven't heard of them,  you will!  They're a trio from Nashville.  They're witty, funny,  raw and lyrically amazing.

They played a few songs while drinking their ice cold Bud Light.  Just the three of them,  in such an intimate setting.  There are only spots for about 30 people in this lounge so the little guy felt pretty damn cool! The only thing that could've made it better would've been my sweetie being there with us. 

Seriously,  these guys are in their way up!  They've got old school southern rock infused in their country sound and it's obvious they love what they do! Thanks KNCI for the opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Check out our fan group on Facebook, TC3 Drinking Club! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did! I searched anything and everything to do with the TC3! Love it!!! Thanks!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!