Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Finding and maintaining normalcy in a time of change

I just wanted to post a quick little blurb letting you all know that I'm still here. I'm still alive and kicking and my life is finally on the right track. I've made a lot of changes in the past few months and took a break from the blog due to constant over analysis and criticism from an outside source of stress. I'm now moving on with my head held high and will be blogging about all of the changes and issues I've encountered. If any little part of what I've been through can help one person then it'll be worth sharing.

Stay tuned in coming days as I'm going to be trying to post at least a couple of times a week to get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!