Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, March 09, 2015

Want a personal trainer at home? Check out Strong Girl Fitness!

Let's face it. If you're not a fitness expert odds are you get a little lost when you start to workout.

Sure, you can hit the rotation at the gym that seems right. You can mix it up and try new machines and add in some cardio but are you really doing yourself any favors?

To really get started on a new routine it's best to enlist the help of someone who knows what the heck they're doing. I for one, HATE going to the gym and getting accosted by some of the overzealous trainers. The really comical characters are the ones that have their clients all doing the same routines when they're not all working toward the same fitness goal. There's also the issue of what I like to call "gymbarrassment" when you're doing your assigned routine or working with the trainer but you feel so self conscious you can barely muster the strength to get through it. If you've got a long journey  ahead the fact of the matter is you're probably going to have that feeling when you're just getting started.

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could have all of the convenience of a personal trainer....without leaving your house? I don't mean they'd come over and make you do wind sprints in your driveway. I mean you should check out my friend Molly over at Strong Girl Fitness!

That's Molly. She's a Strong Girl and she rocks!

I met Molly through our Sweat Pink Ambassadors group and while I've been on my fitness journey for a while and still have a long road ahead....Molly is a Pro! She's a Personal Trainer and has been doing that as a career for a while. However....now you can get Molly's awesome professional expertise from any location! You can do your workout at home, take it with you to the gym, on vacation....anywhere!

When you sign up with Strong Girl Fitness you'll be asked to fill out a short questionnaire so that you can get a workout specifically designed to meet your personal physical needs....as well as many other issues that may be a factor. For me personally...I have bad knees and I live in an upstairs apartment. Those are two very valid reasons to NOT do jumping exercises during my 4am workouts! Molly designed 4 weeks worth of workouts JUST FOR ME! (and my downstairs neighbors don't hate me!)

These workouts were not only doable but they're fun! They all came on the weekend in an email. If you don't know what some of the exercises are there is a link included so you can view the proper way to do the move to ensure your safety, as well as a great workout.

I never, ever EVER thought I'd work with a Personal Trainer again (because of previous issues with gymbarrassment) but the opportunity to work with Molly came my way I was on it! I promise you won't regret working with her. The rates are affordable and she is always willing to answer questions or help you change things up if necessary. Go check her out and tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!