Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Misc Blogger Rant

Okay.....I know it's not just bloggers who have this problem but it always seems that it happens on nights when I have about 4 million things to write.

Last night I turn on my computer and get the notification that it needs to restart. I figured "what the heck it'll be back up and I'll have TONS of time to do the stuff I need to get done in the next 2 hours." So.....for the next three hours I see something similar to this:

 
I seriously thought I was going to snap! I ended up just calling it a night and going to bed. I was so completely frustrated. I'll be getting some cool stuff posted this weekend as well a s a giveaway for a great new product I'm currently sampling! I think you'll love it as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!