Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, December 13, 2014

#ModaVoxBox from influesnter!!!

I received all of the following mentioned products as part of a product sampling program with influenster. All items were free to me in exchange for my honest opinions. All opinions are 100% my own.
 
 
 
Hellllllooooooo ModaVoxBox!

If you've been following along you know that I LOVE being an influenster. My most recent Vox Box was full of great stuff that I had never tried.
  • Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara -which give in ridiculously amazing looking lashes. It looks like you have fake lashes on!
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick -not a color I love but it feels nice on, doesn't dry out and isn't "cakey"
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip liner - I got clear which is really nice during the winter. I also get this dry line around my lips but I haven't encountered it yet this year since I've been using the lip liner
  • Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer - this is not only great for winter dry skin but it's great for people like me that wash and sanitize their hands all the time. That constant cleaning causes dryness and this lotion really helps and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy
  • Puffs Softpack - boy, did THIS come at the right time. One of my biggest vehicle pet peeves is when you have a box of tissues in the car and the box gets trashed from being tossed around. With this cool (and oddly soft) package of tissues they can withstand even the torture from a 9 year old boy with a horrible cold! We still have this in the car and it is so nice!
  • Resource Natural Spring Water - this is a cool bottle of water with electrolytes and other goodness. It's got a crisp, clean and fresh taste!
  • Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask - WOW. This stuff left my hair feeling SO soft! I hadn't even heard of it until I received this box and knowing that it's available at my local Target store is pretty awesome! They have a whole line of products so there should be something to meet any hair needs.
  • Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa - (I'm drinking some RIGHT now). This cocoa is special because it's only 5 simple ingredients and you just mix it with milk. That's it. I actually dress mine up a bit with a little coffee and a splash of mint to make some minty cocoa. It's really cheap at most stores too! I picked some up at the Walmart Neighborhood Market....more than once.
This is just the most recent Vox Box I have received. This program is 100% FREE. There are no hidden fees. If you'd like to join me in sampling awesome products check out the current #FriendsFlurry and sign up! It's a special holiday signup opportunity, so sign up quick! If you have any questions  after you sign up message me or leave me a comment and I'm happy to help you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!