Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, November 01, 2014

*Review* Pedigree Stackerz


I was given the opportunity to share some tasty treats with this little fur baby. Influenster provided the complimentary products for testing purposes.

A few weeks ago I got a nummalicious little package in the mail that my little fur baby Chloe Jo LOVED.

She's not one to turn down treats, in general, but her little fancy party dress doesn't really fit as well as it used to and she has had to cut back on her num num intake.

When I saw that the treats were actually made out of real meat I figured I'd let her try them. So many treats are filled with mystery byproducts or less than natural ingredients.

I opened up the re-sealable package and that INSTANTLY got her attention. I like that the treats are scored so that you can break of a smaller piece for a smaller dog. However, little Miss Chloe knew that there were still treats left and she was relentless in her begging to get them. She is able to say "I wanna num num" in her most clear shitorkie vocabulary and boy was she talking about this one!

We HAVE used our coupon that came with them and I'm sure she'll insist that we buy these regularly!

I want to thank Pedigree Treats and Influenster for the opportunity!

If you'd like to be an Influenster and get some fun goodies like these and other please message me and I can email you an invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!