Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, November 28, 2014

50% Off of Women's Activewear! Four day sale!!!


 
 
 
It's time for that BIIIIIIIIG sale announcement you've been waiting for! EVERYTHING over at ShopTaffy is 50 (yes FIFTY) % off RIGHT NOW!!!
 
You do need the code Heather50 to take advantage of this deal (which will also get you free shipping!).
 
You've probably heard me sing the praises of Taffy before but if you haven't check out my gift guide and my previous open love letter to/about them!
 
These clothes fit amazingly well and are great for the gym, running errands or just hanging out around the house. I wear my Essential Jacket all the time! It's comfortable and looks fantastic! I also have the Essential Pants as well (pictured above) and they really do look great!
 
So head on over there and do some holiday shopping! Buy something for yourself while you're there! Heck, it's half off! You can't beat that!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!