Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Valentia Skin Care ~ Vitamin C Even Glow Serum **Product Review**

 
First things first, let's get the legal stuff out of the way. In the spirit of full disclosure I will tell you that I was given a bottle of Vitamin C Even Glow Skin Serum in return for my honest review. The product was provided to me but the opinions and statements I make are all my own.
 
I was given the opportunity a few weeks ago to take part in a product review for Valentia Skin Care's Vitamin C Even Glow Serum. I received the product about three weeks ago and couldn't wait to start!

I unboxed it and started that night! (it was a Thursday, in case you were curious!)
 
The serum is very light to the touch and has a great citrus scent. It goes on smooth and dries nicely so it's easy to apply makeup over the top. It also doesn't feel heaving or thick under my makeup. I use a powder makeup so I always fear that things will look clumpy, which was not the case with the serum.
 
 
Within the first week I was getting compliments and people were asking me if I was wearing makeup. Um, yeah. I wear makeup everyday. I guess I'm just looking less like an old hag? After I let them guess a little I told them I had started using a new product, what it was called and where they could buy it also. It's available at Amazon and will ship quick!
 
Within 2 days I heard that I looked younger, more "sassy" and was told that I was glowing (and NO...I'm not pregnant). This was also in the days leading up to my 38th birthday so the comments were quite welcome! The hardest part of this all is that I've never been good at receiving compliments so that's something I've had to learn to deal with!
 
The main things that I've noticed since I started using it are the reduction of the fine lines around my eyes and the minimization of my pores. I normally do have really large pores (which I hate) but everything I've tried in the past either dries my face out or makes it so tight I can barely blink. The Even Glow Serum is great for ALL skin types. This serum didn't dry my skin out, didn't leave it feeling greasy and didn't leave me feeling itchy. These are all things I have had happen in the past with other products. My skin is softer and smoother now than I remember it ever being in my adult life. The fact that this all took place around my birthday was just icing on the cake. It has also evened out my skin tone and I don't have the redness that I did have prior to starting the serum.
 
The pictures below are NOT attractive but they show how things have changed. Sorry for the no makeup close ups! These are all taken around the same time of day in the same room, facing the same way. You can see the vast difference in the skin tone.

The last pic is with makeup to prove I'm not a
hideous beast!
I've never been a real girlie girl and honestly haven't taken great care of my skin. As I get closer to 40 I've been paying more attention to this stuff. This is honestly a product that I will be purchasing after I am finished with this bottle. This is a really affordable serum and with the results I've gotten in the past couple of weeks I'm COMPLETELY sold!

If you decide you want to look amazing and order this product you'll also get an amazing book of age defying facial treatments. I've tried a couple and plan on trying a few more. There is some great information in there.



If you have any questions or would like to know anything else about this amazing serum please message me or comment below. I'm willing to answer anything!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I also tend to neglect my skin, looking after myself always seems to be last on the list. This sounds awesome, to get compliments so quickly too is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!