Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Buy coffee, help devastated families

Seems like a total no brainer,  right? 

TODAY is proceeds day at ALL Sacramento area Dutch Bros locations. Not familiar with this awesome company? All you need to do is go get a cup of coffee and you'll never go elsewhere.  Their energetic vibe is infectious and I never leave without a smile on my face.  In the 2 years they've been in Sac they've done so much to help the community.  Much of what they do doesn't gain alot of huge media attention.  What they're doing today....well... It should be blasted on every media source around.

Last week, there was a psycho on the loose and he shot and killed two area officers. Today, Dutch Bros is giving 100% of all profits from ALL Sacramento area locations to the families of these brave fallen officers.

So, go to Dutch Bros.  Get in line.  Suck it up and wait.  Be a part of something amazing. Will you have to wait a while?  Of course.  Is it worth it?  Absolutely. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I am also a blogger from the Sacramento area and was so happy that DB was doing this on Wednesday. I can't recall the exact amount raised, but I believe it was like $97,000! (Correct me if I'm wrong, please) How amazing is that! We have to support our police officers.
    My blog is http://rahabtoriches.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was just under $97k! I just admire that company so much! We went twice on Wednesday :) I'm glad to meet another Sacto blogger! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!