Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ten Things I'm Thankful For

I'm a little late to the game this week but the SITS girls are hosting a back to blogging week full of fun writing prompts to get us going and get those creative juices flowing!

Here I am starting on Thursday,  I'm kicking myself for missing the rest of the week but what better way to start than with being thankful!

I'm thankful for so much!  This is a hard one so I'm going to go with what pops into my noggin first.

1. My sweet little guy. He's 9 and growing up so fast but I'm thankful he's such a sweet and caring young man.
2. My job. Being a parent is hard and being a single parent adds an additional layer to that.  Knowing I have a stable job I can count on daily (and can leave in a rush when I have a sick kid) eases my stress level immensely!
3. Coffee. Come on,  do I need to explain?
4. My online friends.  Without them (you know who you are) I honestly don't know how I'd keep what shred of sanity I'm clinging to!
5. Pumpkin flavored everything! Specifically gluten free anything with pumpkin flavored goodness.
6. Coffee. It's not a typo.  I'm that thankful!
7. Home.  Our little apartment might not be what I envisioned living in but it provides a roof over our heads,  security and a loving place to call home base.
8. Technology.  I could go on for days.  I can watch cat videos, find out what Web MD thinks I have or talk to a friend on the other side of the globe in the blink of an eye.
9. Books/music. They're together because their my emotional outlet.  Rocking or 8 and looking like a fool singing in the car or crying like a big ugly baby in my cubicle at work during lunch.  Both let me feel things I try to hide while constantly being strong. 
10. Hard (insert fruit here) cider.  I don't drink often but when I do is usually a gluten free cider of some sort.

Well that's 10 but I can think of about 30 more!  I have alot to be thankful for!

What are you thankful for today?  List your thankful thoughts IV the comments! 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!