Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Holy mucus!

Sorry for the title!  I'm still working through the cooties.  I'm a coughing snotty mess. I was planning on having some amazing content this week but I'm just wiped out after work.

The thing about being a single mom and working full time is you're never really done for the day.  I have so much to do right now but I can barely keep my eyes open.  I think I'll hit the hay,  get up early and tackle the day fresh.

I will have some fun coverage of Circus Vargas this weekend and I have yet to finish the post about attending Josh's first baseball game!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, cooties are NO fun… at all EVER.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I could just take a nap at 2pm everyday I'd be fine. My boss frowns on that for some reason ;) At least the little dude has stayed cootie free!

      Delete
  2. Ugh! I had it last week. Still coughing a little. I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun to be sick when everyone depends on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shecki it's so annoying! It just keeps lingering but I feel about 95% human this week... I'm considering that a victory! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!