Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Influenster #VitaVoxBox - Check out these amzing goodies!

 
 
This box of awesomeness was provided to me absolutely FREE from my friends over at Influenster! For more info on Influenster or for an invitation message me! I just need your email address to send an invite. You can DM me on twitter or email me anytime!
 
I was completely stoked to get this #VitaVoxBox! The theme is all about Vitality!
 
What's in this box? I'm glad you asked!!
 
  1. First Degree Advanced Burn Cream - I actually was wondering when I'd be able to use this. I like to be able to use all of the products prior to posting my VoxBox review. I guess  my subconscious was working in favor of that plan too and I basically tried hugging my waffle iron two days ago and got a gnarly burn on my right arm. I immediately ran in and grabbed the burn cream. I put some on the burn and it almost immediately took the "heat" out of the burn. It looks much better and doesn't hurt at all! I would totally recommend this product (maybe keep a tube in the kitchen if you're like me!) For more info on this product check out their Facebook page here or follow them on twitter @First_Degree
  2. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance - I haven't tried these out at all yet just because...well....the opportunity hasn't come up yet. I'm sure by the way I feel I'll get to try them out in no time! I do know that this is a brand I can trust so I'm looking forward to trying something new. For more info on their products visit their Facebook page here  or follow them on @Playtex_Sport
  3. Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum- This caplet based anti-aging formula is some really cool stuff. It's really light on your skin and after using it for just a few days I can see a difference in the fine lines around my eyes. It is a little pricey but judging by the amount I'm using daily, a full sized container will last you a very long time so it will actually work out to be VERY cost effective! For more information about this product checkout their Facebook page here or follow them on twitter @ElizabethArden 
  4. Pure Leaf Iced Tea - this is a great tasting tea with NO preservatives. I got the unsweetened variety and I really didn't think it would be good. I have a hard time enjoying some iced tea....especially when there is nothing sweet in it. Well, I gulped down that unsweetened tea like it was the only beverage on Earth! It was really good and the flavor was outstanding. It doesn't need any added flavor but my friends over at pure leaf suggested some muddled berries to give it a little something extra. I'm going to try that next time! To find out more about this tea check out their Facebook page here or follow them via twitter @pureleaf
  5. Softlips Cube - I'm going to confess something. When I saw this I wasn't that excited. I don't know why, but I just wasn't. I opened it and as soon as I put some on I was a fan! It goes on smooth and leaves your lips looking and feeling great!! It also fits easily into a purse or your pocket. I toss mine in my pocket when I leave the house and then it sits on my desk all day. I've had quite a few questions about it due to it's unique shape. I used the Softlips sticks in the past but those little buggers always get lost in my purse so I'm very happy to see the cube! Please note: ALL Softlips products are Gluten Free!!! To find out more about this and their other products check out their Facebook page here or follow them on instagram @Softlipslipbalm
  6. Last but certainly not least.....(drumroll please).......Bikini Ready Gummies - I was one of the "Select" influensters to get a whole bottle of this fabulous little gems! Influenster knows how to make a girl feel special! I was like a little kid a Christmas when I saw that full size bottle!! These are a great tasting B-12 energy boosting gummie. The bottle says to take up to 5. I've taken varying amounts just to see if I still feel it and I do. You can adjust the amount you take based on what your needs are (at least that's what I've been doing). Some days I'll take 2....some days I'll take all 5 at once (I think this afternoon will be a 5 gummie day!) To find out more about this product check out their Facebook page here or follow them on twitter @bikinireadylifestyle
There's a little breakdown of the goodies from Influenster and a glimpse into the types of things YOU could get someday from influenster! Remember, if you'd like an invite message me. You can leave a comment here or send me a DM on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!