Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A delicious way to support ALS research (no cold water required)

I don't know about all of you but I'm getting really tired of seeing people dump water on themselves. (OK,  a few of my favorite hottie celebrities were worth watching!)

However,  there is a delicious way to help TODAY ONLY!  All purchases made at www.shopmammachia.com will get you some yummy, healthy snacks AND  100% of everything sold today goes directly to ALS research.

If you haven't seen the effects of ALS, consider yourself blessed.  I've witnessed it more times then I care to count.  Once a person is diagnosed they can go from seemingly healthy and ambulatory to confined to a wheelchair,  mentally aware,  but unable to communicate.  They becomea prisonerin theirown body. This rapidly progressing disease needs further research to find any cure or any way to slow it down. Most people are gone within just a few years of diagnosis. 

Please,  spare the bucket of ice water today and buy some Mamma Chia!  Help support your own health AND support further research of ALS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!