Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

VowVoxBox

#VowVoxBox

I was lucky enough to be one of the recipients of the VowVoxBox from Influenster! Now,  before you get the wrong idea.....NO this does NOT mean I'm getting married!  These were sent out to people who wanted to be beautiful and ready for a wedding... As an attendee in my case!

If you know me at all, you know that Tide pen won't last long! I'm such a mess! I used it 3 times in 3 days! It totally works!


This box was full of some awesome,  full size, samples. Most of these items I'm normally way too cheap to purchase for myself.  

The pure silk shave cream was a nice treat!  It sure left my legs a lot smoother, and more hydrated, than using soap or body wash.  I have really sensitive skin and numerous allergies so I was a tad afraid to use this.  It's really gentle and didn't cause me any issues at all. 

The EcoTools sponge was really weird! It's a vegetable fiber sponge and hard as a rock..... Until you get it wet! Once you run it under water it gets really soft and provides a gentle way to wash your face.  It's really spongy and didn't cause any irritation while washing my face. 


My FAVORITE items are in the pic above! I'm a funky nail polish junkie and I love Sally Hansen  products! This new complete manicure they have really leaves your nails with a salon quality look!  It lasts too, even with my constant abuse of lego play! I didn't use a top coat and my nails were prefect for days.  However,  the holy grail of this box was the Olay Regenerist Luminous moisturizer. OMGOSH!!! This stuff is awesome!  Again,  I have sensitive skin and a very aggrivating combination complexion. Since I started using this moisturizer I have gotten SO many compliments on how my son looks!  It's radiant, even, and hydrated. It has taken me a long time to realize how important good moisturizer is for the health of your skin.  I would NEVER have purchased this product because of the price.  Now I will never purchase anything else! You don't need much so it should last a while. It's definitely worth the $25ish. (Plus you can always catch it on sale.... Look for in store deals). Buy it!  You won't be sorry!

I got to try all of these items Thanks to my friends at influenster. If you'd like to be an influenster send me a private message and I'll send you an invite (it speeds up the registration process). Then you'll be on your way to trying amazing full size products too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!