Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Color Run is almost here! Come on Sacramento and SIGN UP FOR SOME FUN!!!

 
WHAT: THE HAPPIEST, MOST COLORUL AND AWESOMELY COOK 5K YOU'LL EVER BE A PART OF
WHEN: SATURDAY AUGUST 2ND (But there is still time to sign up!)
WHERE: DOWN AT THE CAPITOL!
WHY: BECAUSE IT'S THE COLOR RUN!!!
 
Yes, I am an Ambassador for The Color Run! How could you tell?
 
One of my extremely cook honors as part of TCR Ambassador program is getting to extend a discount TO YOU!!!! All you have to do is use the code: COLORSAC3 and you'll get $10 off when you register!
 
Prices have gone up since the big day is just around the corner but at least you can still save that $10. Now, once you sign up and enjoy the fun this year you WILL want to join in every year, for the rest of eternity!
 
TCR is near and dear to my heart because it was the first (and only, thus far) 5k that my son and I have done together since I decided to actually get up off of the couch. Since last years color run I have herd nothing but "Hey, mom.....when is the next Color Run?" Well little dude.....it's coming up fast and mama is just walking this year because my training has stunk it up. The good part about that is since I'll be going slower I'll be more colorful at the end!
 
Ok, my colorful friends I have to go but GO SIGN UP so you can join us in the fun!!! If you have any questions please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!