Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hi, my name is Heather and I spill things. Often.

 
As the title of this post implies I'm a big messy slob. I spill things on myself almost daily. There used to be a time when white shirts were disposable for me. One wear and those babies were toast because I spill. To make matters worse is the fact that every time I spill whatever is being spilled drops right onto my chest.
 
Then, one day I heard about the Tide togo pens. I didn't try them for a long long time. I tried the cheap knockoffs, imposters and whatever else marketed themselves as something similar. When I think about it I realize that I probably spent more on cheap imitations that didn't do anything than I would've spent if I had just paid the couple dollars  more for the real deal.
 
Then, a few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get a Tide togo pen in my #VoxVoxBox from my friends at Influenster. I knew exactly what I needed to do. I went and got out my favorite salmon colored top, that I had spilled who knows what on....and I put that pen to the test. I hadn't been able to wear that top in weeks. I used the Tide pen on it and guess what? I wore that top last week!!! It's good as new....or at least it's not stained anymore! I was simply amazed at how well it worked. I'm completely sold on the Tide togo pens and need to make sure I have on in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, my car....basically with me at all times since I spill just about every single day!
 
Have you tried Tide togo pens? If not, what are you waiting for (or are you one of those people with mad skills that just doesn't spill on yourselves?)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!