Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Friday Favorite - BULU Box!

 
Hello! Welcome to this fine Friday blog hop! I was afraid I wouldn't get this done on time! My little dude has a nasty sunburn and I found out that a person that I was very close to during some rough years as a child, passed away Thursday afternoon. While that was difficult I figured I still needed to get this done. Staying focused on my normal Friday routine helped keep me moving forward and not wallowing in sorrow.
 
Sorry for that momentary downer. On to our regularly scheduled favorite...
 
I know I've talked about this particular program before but I just can't get enough of it! In fact THIS particular box (the one that I got yesterday) is my favorite so far.
 
What is this mystery I speak of? The BULU Box!
 
Bulu Box is the best way to discover health, nutrition and weight loss products. Each monthly sample box is filled with 4 to 5 premium products selected to help you feel your best. Look forward to a new mix monthly for both women and men that include: vitamins, weight loss, energy, protein, digestion, sleep support, fitness DVDs, healthy food utensils and more.
Earn an easy 50 points ($5) or more each month by reviewing, sharing and completing short surveys. Use your Reward Points to purchase full-size version of the products that work best for you!
 
How does it work?
 

 
  
This is the June Bulu Box, I received this one on 6/18/2014
 
 What makes Bulu Box awesome in MY opinion is that it gives me the opportunity to try products that I really want to try.....but I'm just not 100 % certain about them. For instance, see that little pudding cup in the package I got this week? Its a 100 calorie protein pudding that I've been wanting to try for quite some time. I was really excited to see this item. The pudding is a little pricey for a 4 pack so I've never worked up the nerve to buy it, since I hadn't ever tried it. Well, I'm pretty glad I didn't buy it before. I made it about halfway through and just couldn't manage another bite. I really didn't like the flavor. Not only did it save me money that I don't have and shouldn't spend but it gave me more justification as to why this program is so great. You get amazing samples to try. You can find out how these products work for you BEFORE you are saddled with a full size of any of them.
 
Did I mention that you can buy the full size products on the Bulu Box site AND earn points for doing so? So when you do find products you want to buy, you can order them from the site at fantastic prices! Tomorrow (heck, maybe even today) I'm going to try those weight loss gummies. I'm hoping they don't make me feel weird because I can handle just about anything In gummmie form. If it can help me lose weight as well.....SIGN ME UP!
 
Now, please remember that if you DO sign up use the code BULUGAN144 to get half off of your subscription! Plus, RIGHT NOW, you can get a FREE one year subscription to Women's Health Magazine with ANY $10 Bulu Box purchase!
 
Also, remember if/when you order you have two options:
  1. Bulu Box: This box provides a well-rounded sampling of all health and nutrition products. Each box contains 4 to 5 premium samples plus lifestyle extras like gym gift cards or DVDs from time to time. Every box is a feel good discovery.
  2. Bulu Box Weight Loss: As the first and only weight loss subscription box, this box was designed specifically to help you lose weight! Each box contains 4 to 5 premium weight loss items such as vitamin and supplement samples, fitness gear and healthy eating tools. Discover products to help you succeed with weight loss.
I get the Weight Loss Box.....because.....well.....I'm on a weight loss journey and these products are awesome!
 
Now please link up below! Also my question for you today is this:
 
What's your favorite way to try new products? Are you an in-store demo kind of person or do you request samples via good ol' USPS snail mail?
 
 
 
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!