Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, June 16, 2014

A night off to deal with the a major meltdown.

Hey all. This is just a quick little entry to let you all know that I will be posting another installment of the Roadtrippin' series in the next day or so. I was going to get it up last night but we had a major meltdown here.

I don't talk much about the fact that my son is what's known as an "HSC" or a Highly Sensitive Child. Without going into great detail (and because I'm beyond exhausted) he had a major, sleep depravation induced, meltdown last night. They are few and far between but when they happen they happen BIGTIME! I was up way later than I anticipated and I'm completely behind and exhausted today. I'll go more into HSC and what it entails later this week. I've been meaning to write about it and how we've found ways to work with it over the past few years.

Coming up this week:

*Influenster VoxBox Review and unpacking
*Further review of LoseIt tea
*More from the low carb front
*Roadtrippin' gluten free goodness
*Complete, detailed review of the Legoland Hotel
*More from my friends at Bulu Box
*A review of a new book....coming soon "The Art of Floating"

Once I get a little sleep I'll be getting some rapid fire posting done. Thanks for the patience.

I'm also waiting on the final details in order to do a few giveaways! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!