Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

So, what exactly IS a Bulu Box?

Well, I'm glad you asked!



I recently was accepted into the Bulu Box Ambassador program, which was a huge chunk of awesome for me! If you've ever heard of a Bulu Box but weren't sure what it was, I'm about to give you all the info!

Bulu Box is a monthly subscription service. The following is straight from the Bulu Box Website:

We do our best to put items in your Bulu Box that match your account profile. However, at a basic level we offer two box types to choose from:
Bulu Box: This box provides a well-rounded sampling of all health and nutrition products. Each box contains 4 to 5 premium samples plus lifestyle extras like gym gift cards or DVDs from time to time. Every box is a feel good discovery.
Bulu Box Weight Loss: As the first and only weight loss subscription box, this box was designed specifically to help you lose weight! Each box contains 4 to 5 premium weight loss items such as vitamin and supplement samples, fitness gear and healthy eating tools. Discover products to help you succeed with weight loss.
Once you sign up, you'll receive a new box each month. Here’s how it works:
  1. Sign Up: Choose between Bulu Box or Bulu Box Weight Loss and then select either a monthly, 3, 6 or 12 month plan.
  2. Sample: Each monthly box contains 4-5 health, nutrition and weight loss samples to try.
  3. Earn Reward Points: Earn 50 points ($5) or more each month for completing sample surveys, sharing and subscribing.
  4. Save: Use your Reward Points to purchase your favorite products!
 

 
 
 
So now you're probably sitting there thinking, well that's great and all but I still don't know what's in the cute little orange box (and they are cute little boxes). Well, buckle your seatbelts kids because I'm going to show you the box that I just got!
 
 
This month had all of these cool items! Now, as you might know I'm totally gluten free and I'm always a little freaky about using products. The great thing, everything in this box is gluten free! The only thing I couldn't have was the Smarty Pants omega chews so I'll have the little dude give those a try. (because of my stupid fish allergy!). I tried the Beauty Bursts, the White Shield (which I think I'm going to order a full size box of) and the kind bar today and they were all really good! So far that's all I've tried but I've really like everything. When you do get items you like you can purchase the full size item in the Bulu Box shop. (and the prices are pretty nice!) What makes it even better is that you can earn points!
 
Check out my link above, on the ambassador logo and make sure you enter code BULUGAN144 so you can get 50% off of your new subscription!
 
Have questions? Let me know! I'm glad to help! I LOVE my Bulu Boxes and I know you will as well! Oh and I should mention that the box I got is the weightloss box.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!