Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Organizational tips needed!

It has been so hard for me to get back on track since we got back from Legoland! I think my brain is still on vacation!

There just comes a time at the end of spring/beginning of summer where I have so many things to do that I get completely overwhelmed and just don't know where to start. I seriously need to get rid of about 50% of the crap I have in my apartment. It seems like everywhere I look is cluttered with something and it's driving me nutso. I have a problem with the fact that once I put things away, I forget about it. With all of the school fundraising stuff I have going on, blogging info, product reviews to do I just don't know how to fully get organized. I need to devise some way of keeping track of everything I have to do ..... without leaving it sitting out. Ugh.

How do you all do it? I seriously need tips, tricks, and preferably CHEAP tips! The cheaper the better FREE is the best. I've just got to get this all figured out. I have easel paper from my son's room....I'm thinking about using that until I can afford to get a larger white board. That way I can make a grib of what I have to do what's done, due dates products I'm waiting on etc. So far I've got it all in my day planner but that system is getting a bit cumbersome!

I think I'm just overwhelmed at the moment. I used to be a complete neat freak and I swear since I became a mom it's like my house exploded. I guess because I'm always scattered and trying to multitask every second that I can.

So, my question today....how do you all do it? How do you fit in a full time job getting everything done, healthy meals and all the chores? I'm a single mom as well. I'm sure it would be a bit easier with a partner but I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!