Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, May 02, 2014

My Friday Favorite ~ Blog Hop/Link up!!! 5/2/2014

Hello and Happy Friday! It's time for this weeks Friday Favorites! Please feel free to link up at the end of my blog. All I ask is that you post a link to this blog somewhere in your Friday post...Just like I'm doing with Running4Cupcakes!
Sometimes I have so many things in my life that I just love it's so hard to pick just one It's also hard to one (or a few)!
I actually missed posting yesterday because the day was crazy busy. Between work and an Open House at the little dude's school ..... not to mention the unseasonably warm temps today.....well, I was just spent! I'll make it up next week and be super Thankful next Thursday!
In the midst of all of the craziness I remembered I was completely out of fruit at home! To some people this might not be a big deal but to the little dude (aka my fruit bat) it can be devastating. That's when it hit me! My favorite thing this Friday is Sprouts!!!

Why Spouts, you ask? Good question. There are MANY reasons I like Sprouts but today it comes down to the basics. I was exhausted, it was on the way home, the produce is awesome and the prices are decent (even better when you go on double ad Wednesday). I do most of my shopping at Trader Joe's, because it's on my way to the school and their prices are pretty dang good. The quality is outstanding and I can get in and out QUICK. However, they don't always have every single thing I want. I knew I was going to be tired today. I've had some allergy issues going on as of late so I've been hittin' the Benedryl hard an leaving me a little groggy in the mornings. So I didn't want to have to worry about fixing lunch (and we still had that fruit issue looming). So, after the Open House at the school we stopped at Sprouts. We managed to get parking up front (at 7pm), went in, got our fruit (which all looks delicious) and I managed to snag a GoPicnic (that will be in an upcoming Friday Favorite post) for lunch today. The best part, we were in and out in under 10 minutes.

Where do you shop? Are there certain places that you feel you have to get certain items at? I can't buy produce anywhere but Sprouts and Trader Joe's. I'm odd, I know!

I'm sure I could go on and write a whole lot more.....but as usual I'm running a bit late and "need" to run to Dutch Bros to get a good jolt this morning!
What is your Friday Favorite? Please link up! Share! Get your friends to link up! The more the merrier!!! Have a great day my friends and stay awesome!







2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was at Sprouts today too! Which location?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in Citrus Heights.....it's soooooo convenient on my way home. LOVE that place!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!