Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, May 26, 2014

Lose It Tea!

Detox Tea for Weight Loss

***Legal Stuff: I have officially become an affiliate for LoseIt Tea. So please note that if you do click on my links I will make a small commission.***

I'm sure you all know by now that in addition to my product reviews, adventures, weightloss and so on I'm also active in the world of affiliate marketing. One of the newest companies I signed up with it LoseIt Tea.

Now, I'm not really comfortable with promoting products I don't know anything about so I work with the companies to get product that I can try and share what I find with my readers.

A couple of weeks ago I got this little package from Canada, which is where LoseIt Tea is located. (they offer free shipping as well, which is a bargain). I got what they call the LIT KIT. There are different levels and variations to the kit, I got this one:

SHIFTIT $47

LIT KIT SHIFTIT
  • 21 Day Detox Program
  • Transform your lifestyle and embrace healthy new habits.
  • The Way to LoseIT 42gmOrganic Green Tea (Sencha)
  • The Way to CleanseIT 24gmOrganic Senna Leaf
  • LITlicious Recipes28 healthy, delicious recipes to enjoy during your 21 day cleanse! Smoothies, Salads, Soups, Main Dishes, and Treats!
  • Grocery List Over 100 filling, natural foods to choose from! Our cleanse is gluten-free & dairy-free!
  • Health Webinars Dr. Sara offers health webinars to Educate & Inspire you on your cleanse!
  • FB Support Group Join Our Health & Wellness Community of Over 17, 000 Facebook Fans!
  • Detox Recipe Videos Not so savvy in the kitchen? We've got you covered! Learn from 28 LITlicious easy-to-follow healthy recipe cooking videos!
  • LIT FIT Exercise Videos Looking for motivation to workout? Our exercise videos are fun & allow you to exercise in the comfort of your own home! We cater to all levels - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
  • LIT FIT Yoga Videos Yoga videos to increase your flexibility and calm your mind!
  • Private Members Area Receive exclusive access to the LIT Private Members Area!
  • Health Questionnaires

I've read through the materials that came with it and I was honestly pretty hesitant about trying it. In the past I've had teas that claimed to do certain things and they tasted horrible. This, however, was NOT the case with this tea. I had my first cup this morning and it was SO good! It's got a great flavor.

So, here we go! You can follow along and see how it goes! I love the fact that everything is all natural and knowing that it's coming from Canada I don't have to worry about all of the junk they allow in products here in the states!

I'll try to post at least twice a week, if not more, throughout the entire 21 days. I'm tracking weight, measurements, how I feel etc, so you'll have a front row seat to see how it works. If you're interested in buying click on the header at the top of this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!