Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, May 22, 2014

How do you #fuelyourbetter?

I meant to get this done a lot sooner, but as with everything else in the past week or so my whole schedule went crazy!

I was SO excited when I found out I was going to have the opportunity to try out some Vega products!

I've always heard good things about it but I have a ton of food allergies and issues so I'm always hesitant to try new things without getting some sort of sample first.

So when I got to choose the product I'd be trying I went safe and opted for the Vega Sport Recovery drink. I had never used a recovery drink so I figured this would definitely help me out!

When my samples got here I was super stoked to try it out. The next morning I poured that little packet or tropical goodness in my water bottle. I started with my normal 4am workout and sipped my regular water during the workout but once I hit my cooldown I started sipping my recover drink. I also did intense and different workouts than I used to all during the week I was sampling the product. What did I notice? I didn't have my normal HORRIBLE muscle soreness that I have when I try new and strenuous workouts. I also wasn't tired after drinking the recovery drink. It gave me a little boost, but without any jitters or weird feeling I have gotten with other products.

I even took some of my samples with me on our vacation last weekend to LEGOLAND. I knew I'd be spent after chasing two kids around all day, so after a full day of running around in the park I was able to keep up with them, and also fend off the normal muscle cramps I usually have after a full day of driving 8 hours, then running around a theme park 5 hours! This stuff is a life saver!

The coolest part is that Vega products are all plant based. There isn't anything weird in it and everything is natural and safe. The flavor is nice and it mixes really easily with water. I haven't tried it with juice or anything yet but I'm willing to bet it would be tasty treat! I also think it would be nice blended, as a treat on a hot date after a workout. I might actually try this later this weekend.....it's going to be too dang hot here so I'll be looking for something frosty!

Would you like to learn more about Vega Sport products? Click right here! How do you #Fuelyourbetter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! I've given you a Liebster Award! Find your questions and the other winners right here: http://wp.me/p3QSB8-3Ci

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!