Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

And we're back!

I had an amazing and action packed week off. I took the kiddo and his bestie to Southern California to head to the mecca for boys their age......the Legoland Hotel and Legoland California.

Both of the boys had been there (to the park) before and they had ideas of what they wanted to do. This was the first time for both staying in the hotel, so we were in for a treat. Without giving too much away right now....it was absolutely amazing! I'm already making plans to book for next May!

In the next few days I'll be posting the installments of my Gluten Free and Good Roadtrippin' Series, as well as a full review of the Legoland Hotel.

This well everything will be back to normal (even though I'm exhausted after driving over 16 hours this weekend!). It was worth it! We'll have the link up with Peas and Crayons tomorrow for What I Ate Wednesday (Vacation Edition!), Thankful Thursday and of course my Friday Favorite Blog Hop/Link up!

There will also be some added bonus product reviews happening in the next day or two.

Thanks for bearing with me while I get back on track and ease out of vacation brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!