Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, May 05, 2014

A weekend of Nerdy Awesomeness!

Wow, sometimes the weekend totally gets away from me! This weekend was especially crazy! It started out with a free Lego Star Wars mini build......then on to the Mystery Shop I had to do. On the way back from that we managed to stop at a comic book shop and snag some free comics (which also meant buying quite a few and getting some pics with some really cool people wearing really cool costumes)!


My son told me it was the best day ever. He's such a sweet little dude. As we were wandering around the comic book store I noticed that he was the youngest and smallest customer looking through the bins. He was looking with such purpose. He got to talking to some older kids (aka young adults) and they helped him find the ones he was looking for. One customer, an adult, looked at my little dude and started to chuckle. All I could say was "This is how you know your doing it right as a parent, yeah?" They just laughed and agreed!

The next day we just chilled at home. Little Dude has been reading and re-reading his comics then researching online about the storylines.

I don't remember if I mentioned it on here yet or not but May is the little dude's birthday month so I try to make it as stellar as possible. We've got some BIG plans and that will all be unveiled soon. I'll be bombarding you all with tons of pics, travel tips and tons of info about out vacation destination!

For now I better get moving. Tons to do that is going to take care of itself. I'm going to have a bunch of product reviews coming up soon! I've been completely amazed at the awesome products I've been getting to review lately! I couldn't be happier! Have a product you want to know more about? Send me a message and I'll see what I can do!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!