Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday! 4/30/2014

http://www.peasandcrayons.com/
 
 
Hello and Happy Wednesday! Once again I'm linking up with the awesome blog Peas & Crayons for What I Ate Wednesday!
 
 
As you probably know by now I'm quite the creature of habit. The thing about having so many food allergies and issues is once you find something you like, that tastes good and that you can easily throw together.....well... you tend to eat it. A lot.
 
I did try a couple of new this this week though. Aren't you proud of me?? I threw a pork tenderloin roast in the crockpot with some spicy goodness and ended up with an amazing taco and tostada ingredient! Throw in some spinach, cheese and of course Cholula and you've got yourself a tasty meal!
 
I was also able to FINALLY find the Mamma Chia beverages near my work! I put some of those coupons to work and bought a couple. In true freaky me fashion I drank one IMEEDIATELY and still have on in the fridge for just the right moment. I want to drink it but I want to save it too! The drinks are really good, light, great flavor and the seeds aren't even an issue. Plus,, I'm getting allthose awesome omegas! Speaking of my friends over at Mamma Chia, all of those chia squeeze pouches up there? Those darlings sent me a few packs as a thank you. I finally got to try all of the flavors and they are all amazing. The only downside is I no longer have a favorite. I love them all!
 
That other picture up there, on the bottom right hand corner.....those are something new. I wasn't going to open them yet. Those were sent to me by my friends at Crunchmaster for part of a roadtrippin' series I've got coming up next month. I was going to save them for the road trip but I haven't had a graham cracker in well over a year so I tore into it, tried a few and then put them in a baggie for later. Let me tell you......THEY ARE AMAZING! Gluten free and delicious! There will be much much MUCH more on those after our birthday road trip for the little man!
 
Last but certainly not least.....with last week being the little dude's spring break I was hitting Dutch Bros EVERY SINGLE DAY! The one in that picture is an ER-911. They will cure what ails you, if sleepiness is one of those afflictions. They also taste amazing!
 
With that, I had better run! I wanted to do this before I headed out for the day because it's much easier to blog from the computer......instead of my phone! Now I've got to go get breakfast made, make lunches and get the little dude ready for school (and myself ready for work!).
 
Don't forget! May1st is tomorrow and May marks Celiac Awareness Month! I will be covering a few things in regards to this. Our Road Trip is in May and being Gluten Free/Traveling with Celiac will be a main topic. Stay tuned.....just because it sounds like a boring topic, it doesn't mean it won't be a tasty journey!
 
Have a delicious day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!