Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday - April 10, 2014


I normally get my posts up much earlier than this. As I was running around today thinking "Aw man, I need to get home and get that done" I realized that the fact that I WAS running around was something to be thankful for in itself. I was running around because I had just gotten off of work, had some money and needed groceries. I also had to run pick my little dude up at the library, then go pick up fundraiser candy at the school and head home.

Why are these all things to be thankful for? Well, I'm thankful I have a job. Without that job I wouldn't be able to have my son in the amazing school he's in. I wouldn't be able to go get those groceries at Trader Joe's. I wouldn't have the ability to have our comfortable little apartment. I have a happy, healthy, smart and knowledge thirsty little dude that LOVES going to the library, loves learning Latin, loves learning music, drama, science and just about anything else he can find time for. We were also lucky enough to have sold a lot of candy for the school fundraiser. This helps the school raise funds for the student activity fund.

So, really, no matter how hectic your day is. No matter how early you get up, how long it takes you to get everything done....we ALL have at least one little thing to be thankful for. When I sit back and really look at things I realize how lucky I am and how thankful I really should be.

I hope you found at least one thing to be thankful for today!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Most DEFINITELY need a job to shop at Trader Joes- HAHA

    Stopping by to say hi from the Bloggymoms April Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!