Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Happy Monday - Tuesday Edition!

 
http://www.mymostlyhealthylife.com/
 
The lovely blogger over at My Mostly Healthy life is a VERY busy girl! She didn't get a chance to do the linkup yesterday so we're moving #myhappymonday.....to Tuesday. At least for this week.
 
Do you have something to be happy about today? If not you need to find something! There are amazing moments and blessings all around, sometimes you just have to step back to see it all.
 
What was the first thing that made you smile today? The first thing that really made me smile this morning was my defeat of a spider that made it into the house. It was creeping toward me when I was working out, I swear it had that "look" in it's eyes.....it was surely going to try to eat my toes or something.
 
What are you most looking forward to about today? I was most looking forward to the fact that Tuesday is my halfway point for the week. I have Friday off for the first day of my little dude's spring break.
 
What is your favourite thing about this Monday? favorite thing about today is was I officially started my spring cleaning. God help me!
 
Exercise increases endorphins! Do you use exercise to improve your mood? I most certainly do! I mean, come on, at 4am it sure can't hurt!
 
If you could have a 1-on-1 dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be, and why would it make you happy? I would have a dinner date with my Grammie. She passed away a few years ago. I miss her dearly and would give anything for one more meal with her, filled with stories and laughter.
 
I hope your Monday/Tuesday was a good one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!