Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, April 20, 2014

21 Day Spring Reset with Laura at Mommy Run Fast

One of my SPA (Sweat Pink Ambassadors) sisters is a mommy, social worker, holistic health coach and RRCA running coach. This girl knows her stuff! I'm lucky enough to be joining in her 21 Spring Reset to detox (which starts tomorrow) my body, which let's face it, no matter how healthy you are you can always use a good and natural detox.

Now, if you've been following along for a while you know that I did another type of detox/reset last year. It was expensive, there were gross supplements to take/drink daily, I couldn't workout for 21 days and I felt so lethargic for about a week. I wanted to do some "Spring cleaning" this year and then this opportunity came up.

Laura's program is much simpler than the other one I had done previously. The meal plan is realistic, has decent food options and best of all......no expensive supplements to buy.

What is it?

* A whole foods detox to cleanse your body, mind and spirit
* Meal plans to energize and lighten you, while releasing stored toxins from holiday indulgences
* Guidance to rebuild your healthy gut and attack the yeast overgrowth
* Group support and tips to keep you motivated and committed
* Opportunities to share our challenges and work on more positive messages to ourselves

 Who is it for?

Anyone who wants to replenish their body with good things.
With a special focus on:
1) A Happier gut (if you feel bloated or want to tackle belly bulge, we’ll look at common reasons for both)
2) Boosting our Self Image (I’ll include exercises for letting go of the negativity and learning to appreciate ourselves wherever we are in our journey)

I've been doing an eating/exercise program for the last 3 months and it's been great but to be very honest I'm getting bored with it. I need something different so I'm working on my own exercise plan and will also incorporate whatever comes with the program.

I'm really looking forward to the next 21 days and shouldn't have any trouble with the meatless first few days. I normally go at least a few days a week meatless so this should be totally doable.

Want more info? Hope on over to Laura's 21 Day Reset page and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!