Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday!



Thankful Thursday is something I'm going to start doing every week as a reminder not only to myself, but to anyone who might happen to end up in my little corner of the blogosphere.  I want us ask to remember how crazy life gets we all have something to be thankful for every single day. 
My Thankful Thursday is about my son.  I'm so thankful to have such a great kid who not only respects others and had a kind heart but he allows me to see life with a whole new perspective. 
Just today,  he got to ride to school in the front seat for the first time.  Seeing the look of wonder in his eyes and ask over his face from that one seemingly small change was amazing.  The works looked different to him this morning.  The radio sounded different and even the seat felt different.  It's something little and silly to most but for him (and me) it was a huge milestone.  He's growing up (even if I dunt want him to! ) and I love seeing all of these milestones through his mesmerized eyes. 
His first ride up front! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!