Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Post Valentine's Day!

Hopefully you all survived the day and aren't in a chocolate coma! I actually did splurge and had a few chocolates, which surprised even myself. I was happy to find that I will still a pound down from yesterday.

I'm 5 full days into the new 21 Day Fix and I'm down 8.5 lbs in those 5 days! I'll be posting more regularly on my daily progress now that things are slowing down for me a bit around the house. I'm really enjoying this program and don't feel restricted or deprived at all!

Also, I've got a few products lined up to review. I'll be reviewing the fix along the way but I have a few more family oriented products to review.....and I'm working on finding one or two great fitness related products to review as well. It's just so hard for me to find things that I really want to and can try. There are fourteen bajillion supplements out there but with my allergies and food sensitivities I end up catering those reviews to a certain select group of people and I want to be able to do products that are more wide spread and appealing on a larger scale. If you find anything that would be great to review let me know and I'll gladly contact them! Just message me here or on Facebook!

I better run.....I had a leg workout today and I need to shower and get a few things done around the house before the pain sets in and I'm doing the zombie walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!