Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

CHOCOLATE WARS!

Hi. I'm Heather and I'm going to tell you a secret.  No matter how healthy I get and how much I workout I will always love GOOD chocolate. I emphasize the wires Good because I've noticed some brands aren't as good as they used to be. However, I know I can always count on Lindor/Lindt to deliver creamy quality truffles. They melt in your mouth once you take a bite.  I was lucky enough to get a small sample in my #rosevoxbox from Influenster.  Since I received those I have tried several flavors and haven't been disappointed at all.... well....until the bag was empty!  All of the products in this Vox Box were so cool!  I've started using Rimmel London Mascara because it doesn't bother my uber sensitive eyeballs.... and it makes my lashes look fantastic! 

Do you want to be an influenster too? You get amazing goodies to try,  then review... then repeat.  Message me your email and I'll send you an invite next time I get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!