Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Children's Place SALE~on now!

I used to think this store was so expensive. I was so wrong!  Thank goodness Josh can fit into their clothes for a liiiiiittle longer!

This week they're having killer deals!  All denim $10 and if you sign up for their rewards Club you can get 25% off of the sale prices!  So,  MSRP on denim $20ish marked down to $10 with 25% off of that = $7.50 jeans.  Their clothes DO NOT WEAR OUT! Shirts on sale with 25% off = $3.75!

I walked out with a fat bag....3 pairs of jeans,  3 long sleeve shirts,  socks,  belt and some trinkety impulse buy at the counter...... $38. Awesome sauce! They also gave me coupons for the sale that starts on Thanksgiving!  They open at 8pm and it looks like it's going to be a sweet sale.  It's a great time to get some outer wear on a screaming deal! Also get those Christmas outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!