Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, November 07, 2013

More amazing free classes!

I've become pretty obsessed with Craftsy lately.  There are so many things I have put off simply because I couldn't afford the classes at my local craft stores. Craftsy takes that excuse away! They offer great free classes!  This week they've launched two new FREE classes.....

Want to get that family portrait done for Christmas cards but don't have the time or money to schedule a photography session?  Learn how to do it yourself with this free  photography class!

Or..... maybe you're like me and have lofty plans of making a quilt but have no idea where to start?  I've got a box of cut up baby clothes that I've been wanting to make a quilt out of for years now.  So I'm going to check out the free quilting class.

Maybe you already are a crafty nijna and just need supplies?  Well stay tuned and I'll post info for the Craftsy flash sales that'll be coming up soon! I'm lucky enough to get the inside scoop to share with my lovely readers! 

Don't forget to register at Craftsy so you can get their emails with news and sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!