Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Scrumptious Pumpkin Mug Cake!

Here's the pumpkin mug cake I've recently gotten myself quite addicted to:

PUMPKIN MUG CAKE
1/2 cup Oat Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1 egg white
2 Tbsp Almond Milk
1/2 - 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey (depending on your taste)...


Spray cup with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients and microwave for 3 minutes. If you're feeling a little crazy you can sprinkle in some mini dark choc chips. You could also mix in nuts or dried fruit.

I'll probably try making it with protein powder today to see how that works.....and it'll boost the protein.
 
***If you're new to mug cakes please note that the cake will look like it's going to overflow but it won't. Once the microwave stops the cake will go down a little bit.***

For more recipes check out my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!