Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, October 04, 2013

October (#Rocktober) goals


I just can't believe it's already October. I feel like this year is just slipping by so fast I can barely hang on!

The ShredNation team that I'm a part of is doing a #Rocktober photo a day challenge on instagram. Day one was my goals for the month. I don't know if it was intentional or accidental but the day after I posted this I overslept....so I guess the more sleep thing is already in full swing?!

Want to join in or follow along? I won't have all of the posts here, so if you'd like to see the entire month follow me on instagram, @Joshsmama05

Have a great day.....after all it's FRIDAY!!!!! Oooooh, and it's new Dutch Bros day in my part of the world! I better get ready! Gotta go get me some delicious AND cheap coffee on opening day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!