Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, October 04, 2013

Feeling Cheesy

No, Seriously. I was. Here's the honest truth. I had just posted a status update on Facebook saying how I was going to get completely away from all dairy because I'd been having such trouble after eating yogurt and cheese. Well, within minutes (I'm completely serious) I got the invite to the Influenster Sargento Vox Box. Are you kidding me?!?! I figured at the very least I could have my kiddo give the cheese a try. But mozzarella really does equal crack addiction status in my world. So I snarfed that shiz down and it was FANTASTIC! I got the low fat cheese and I don't know if it was that cheese in particular or just the high quality all natural yumminess of the Sargento products but that cheese didn't bother me at all. I think maybe I have an issue with the filler in off brand cheese. So...I guess in the future if I'm going to eat cheese it's going to be Sargento!

Just to have full discloser....I was provided Sargento coupons and a voucher for a free product from Influenster's Vox Box program. I also received the cutest little insulated string cheese holder! It's totally the cutest little thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!