Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Fashions on Zulily.com!

Until recently I really didn't know that Zulily had so much great stuff! Now I'm working on my wishlist of goodies for when I drop a few more sizes.
 

I was trying to figure out what items I REALLY REALLY wanted and there were so many things it was hard to choose. So of course I ended up looking at a couple of looks. I was totally drawn to the workout clothes because I tend to live in them after work and on weekends. My FAVORITE three items from the workout realm are these three gems:
 
I NEED these shoes!

 But then I also wanted to check out some looks that would work for the holidays or in the office. I decided to definitely go with items I want on the ol' wishlist. These dresses will look GOOD soon.....if I keep working hard in clothes like the ones I have above!
 
 
Every girl needs a black dress. You can fancy it up or play it casual.
 
 
 
I thought this cute berry number would be great for the holidays. I adore the color (not the normal Christmas Red, but still festive and pretty).
 
 
I think this dress is just darling. I love the color (it's my birthstone color) and while this would work just fine here this fall in Northern CA you  might need to put a light sweater over it but it would still be super cute!
 
 
So if you have some time head on over to Zulily and find some cute new duds for way cheaper then you'd pay in the bargain stores!
 
Great looks + quality + cheap pices = a great love of Zulily.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!