Mom's Affiliate Banner

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Ultimate Reset Update!

Today is the best day so far. I don't know what changed but I feel AMAZING today!!!

Monday and Tuesday of this week I was really bloaty. I don't know if that's because of the all vegan totally fruits and veggie diet or possibly because I was being infiltrated by the Red Menace (my period).  Either way I was bloated and in pain and hating everything. Yesterday (Day 17) I woke up feeling fine and 1.5lbs lighter! Win! Today I woke up of energy and ready to take on the world. Day 18 has definitely been THE best!

The food this week has been troubling me a bit. I have been changing around ALOT of meals. I couldn't think of eating one more piece of lettuce so I went to spinach salads for lunch but still got sick of that so I decided to try the Jicama-Avocado Salad (and the urging of a friend and teammate who is also doing the Reset right now) and I'm sold! That's what I'm having for lunch the rest of the week!!

I also changed my meals up a bit. I did a little research and part of the bloating could be because of the all veg/fruit diet so I incorporated a small of grains back into my diet. I'm starting Insanity next week and I don't want to have to work my way back up since I'll be needing "real" food again on Monday. I started the small amount of brown rice on Tuesday and felt better on Wednesday.

I'm still really excited about the results I'm getting. I've hit two very personal goals during this 21 day journey and I'll talk more about both of them during my final review of the Ultimate Reset.

I'll close off tonight because I have to go answer some requests that have come in regarding what the heck I'm doing to lose this much weight this quick! I never thought I'd be where I am today. Again, all of those awesome goals that I've burned through will be covered in just a few days. That blog post is already in the works. :)

It's never too late to be who you want to be and it's never too late to make positive changes for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!