Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

For me mother's day is special because I always get the sweetest gifts from my kiddo. He is so thoughtful and always gets me something that he knows I'll love. This year he made me a painting at school but he also got me this funky metal owl art piece. He knows I love owls. They are special to my family. When my sweet Grammie was still with us she collected owls and soon after she passed I  started seeing owls for sale everywhere. So, we always try to find funky owls.  That way it's a little bit of me and a little bit of Grams. Josh even thought I wouldn't let him watch cartoons this morning because I'd get to choose what to watch because it's Mother's Day. :)

We ended up going over to see my mom and go for a swim in the pool at her house. It was a great afternoon. Mother's Day is always a little tiring also because Josh's birthday party is normally the day before (which it was this year too). So I get to spend Mother's day recovering from the party festivities!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there!!!