Mom's Affiliate Banner

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ultimate Reset: Week 2 Summary (and recap of the last few days)

Some things got easier toward the end of Week 2 and some things got harder. I can't remember the last time I've consistently slept this good, and gotten this deep of sleep. I normally am a very light sleeper so it's been a nice change of pace! I am, however, getting tired of salad! I normally love salad.....but after the reset is over I'm going to avoid microgreen salad for at least a day or two! I did try a new salad dressing this week, from the recipes provided and it was great. I'm still surprised at the foods I've tried and really like. This week one of the big recipes I was waiting to try was the Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque.....let me sum it up in one word: YUM! It was delicious and very simple to make. It's crazy when you think about all of the ingredients you see on a can of soup. Then you take 20 minutes and make something amazing with less then 5 ingredients. All fresh, all natural and no preservatives. I'm down with that!

Week 2 was the week of the infamous Detox drink. It didn't have a bad flavor but I had a hard time getting around the seeds that are in it. For me that made is very difficult to drink. More often than not I resorted to the "plug and chug" method where you hold your nose and drink that sucker down as fast as you can. Have water standing by to rinse the seeds out of your mouth with when you're done. I added cinnamon a few times and that did help, plus there are always added healthy benefits with the cinnamon. It made it more tolerable, but still not my favorite thing. Week 2 also still included some of the other capsule supplements, which are easy to get down. You also have Alkalinize all during the Reset but I really do like the way it tastes. It's very tea like, so it's kind of a treat for me.

One this I MUST stress about the Release Phase with the Detox.....this program does NOT make your run urgently to the restroom! I know some programs use harsh laxatives and other chemicals to cleanse your body. That is NOT the case with the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. This is a gentle cleanse of your mind and body and does not give you anything to worry about. It's safe and doesn't cause the "urgency" you'd experience with other detox programs.

Week 2 Pros: better quality of sleep as well as deeper sleep, weight loss, less bloating, inches lost, I like more foods that I never thought I would, my energy levels are pretty steady now and what few cravings I had have subsided.

Week 2 Cons: the Detox drink and I'm getting a wee bit tired of salad.

I'm really happy with the results I'm getting with the Ultimate Reset and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. If you're looking for mental clarity and the ultimate form of spring cleaning let me know. I'm happy to answer any questions and be honest and candid with my own experience

I'm just finishing up Day 14 and set to start the final week, Phase 3 tomorrow. I've lost a total of 13 lbs in 13 days ( I haven't weighed for Day 14 yet) and a total of 7.5" off of my body (mostly off of waist and thighs) in such a short time period. I can't wait to see what the final results will be next week! Stay tuned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!