Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ultimate Reset Day 2/Day 3

Well, I was soooooo tired last night that I couldn't check in for the day. That should indicate something!

Day 2:

I was extremely tired all day. Not as bad as Day 1, but still on the verge of falling asleep at my desk at work. The food has been amazing and I've barely been able to eat it all. You get pretty big portions. With the water consumption I do have to pee all the time still, but I'm getting used to it. Some other people that are doing the reset with me were talking about muscle aches but as of Day 2 I didn't have any. I started to get a slight headache in the afternoon but I drank more water and it was gone within about an hour-ish of it starting. I went to bed early again on Day 2 and slept a full 8 hours again. That fact, alone, is amazing! I normally was sleeping about 4 hours a night and then making up for it with loads of coffee!

Day 3:

Oh - one thing I forgot to mention about Day 2 was I moved my breakfast. I started taking it to work with me so I wouldn't be so hungry during the  mid-morning time where I used to have a snack everyday. So for Day 2 and 3 I took breakfast to work with me. That has helped the mid-morning hunger a lot! Lunch was delicious, even thought I had convinced myself it would be horrible....turns out that Lentil Lime salad is a new favorite of mine! Dinner, well I haven't tried the nori rolls because I was in a time crunch tonight. I'm sure I'll be trying them soon. I intend to plan a bit better for next week. I need to clean out the fridge and re-asses the grocery list. I'm finding that I'm liking "clean" foods that I never thought I'd like. Many of the meals in the reset will become a part of my regular routine.

Things I've noticed on Day 3: my muscles in my arms, hands and my fingers themselves are really hurting today. I'm also having major temperature fluctuations. Hot right after I eat and after I drink alkalinize. Freezing cold mid-morning!

I'm still not hating the Alkalinize. It's not super yummy but it really is growing on me. I have still been diluting it down and drinking it like tea. I've heard others that do it in a more condensed version like a shot. I may try it that way just for fun at some point. I've still got a lot of those green drinks ahead of me!

Tomorrow we have the school open house so dinner will be a little hectic. Most of tomorrows meals will be coming from the "Reset in a Crunch" section of the book! It's going to be one of those days!

As I sit here at the end of day 3 I can't help to think about how much clearer my head is today. I know that getting a full night of sleep has to be helping. I'm going through a lot of stressful things in my personal life right now and I'm starting to get some sort of clarity about things, which couldn't come at a better time.

I was getting scared yesterday (Day 2) and wondering if I could actually do this, I was willing to punch a nun to get chocolate....but today I'm a lot better. Getting my daily dose of Peanut Butter at snack time has kept me from snapping :) I can't wait to see what the rest of the Ultimate Reset brings my way.

As I've said from the beginning, I'm not doing these posts to sell this program. I'm doing it to hold myself accountable. With that said, if I can answer questions for anyone about what the program entails (food, pricing, how things taste, etc) please message me. I'm here to answer questions and help others the same way I was lucky enough to have someone help me.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to hop on the scale and see if there has been any weightloss. Stay tuned for the Day 4 update....I'm hoping I'll have some good stuff to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!