Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ultimate Reset, Day 1

Sorry if the pic isn't great, did it with my cell.
I've been trying and trying for so long to lose weight. The past 8 months have been the first time that I've consecutively made progress. I still felt like I needed something more and that's when I started Turbofire. Then I got sick and didn't workout for a few weeks. In the meantime I bought the Reset when it was on sale. So....at the suggestion of my coach I decided to detox my body and start the Reset.

The best part is I'm just one person in the group. There are a few of us doing it together. That way we have the accountability factor along with the support and motivation of people going through the same thing.

Let me first say....I'm a coffee addict and have been for years. On the Reset I can't have coffee. I made it through Day 1 with no coffee AND no headache!

Pros from Day 1: No headache, great food, filling food, the Alkalinize isn't bad at all, the schedule is easy to follow and nothing was "gross"

Cons from Day 1: increased water consumption means more bathroom breaks (just to pee....this stuff doesn't do "other" things to you!), I did get hungry mid-morning because I ate super early (trying something different for Day 2), I missed my Shakeology and I was suuuuuuper tired. I think the combo of no Shakeo and no coffee really showed in my energy levels. I'll just have to wait it out and watch the changes over the next three weeks!

Overall, I would say the good outweighs the bad. It's only Day 1 and nothing substantial to your health can be completely done in a day. :)
Please feel free to follow me on my Ultimate Reset and my Weightloss journey! My journey is far from over!

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!