Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Ultimate Reset Day 8/Day 9

I'll make this quick because I don't have much time.

This is Week 2. Release. This is the week that we go vegan. It's not really that bad for me because I didn't eat a bunch of meat but I do miss dairy. I like yogurt and cheese. A lot.

This is also the week that we introduce the Detox drink. Last week I told you that I really like the Alkalinize drink and I do. I actually crave it at times. I don't have that same issue with Detox. I really don't care for detox at all. I drink it with a little cinnamon in it and it helps but I really most often go with the "plug and chug" method where you hold your nose and chug that stuff. I know it's for my health so I'll power though it. If you're following along on this journey I've lost a total of 9lbs in 9 days. I'm really hoping this trend sticks because I like it!

The rest of the supplements this week are the same as week one.

I'm lucky enough to have a group of people that are doing this at the same time as me an we have a "support" group on facebook. It's nice to have others going through the same things as you.

Today, the start of Day 10 I feel a little weak. I'm not sure if this is because of the lack of meat and dairy or if maybe I just didn't eat enough yesterday. I got full quick at dinner and lunch. Will kind of watch things today to make sure things get back to normal.

If you have any questions about the Ultimate Reset please let me know.

I will say this, my energy levels seem way more steady than they have in recent history. I don't have the spikes of high and low energy that I did. I would like to have coffee once I'm done but I think it will be a once in a while treat instead of an everyday necessity.

As I've said this entire time I'm not posting this to "sell" anything. Just to share and document my own journey. If you've been following along you'll notice that the "My Fitness Pal" box on the side is changing everyday since my weight is decreasing everyday! I'm almost to a very important and personal goal and I cant wait to hit it. I may share what it is, though I'm still embarrassed about how much I still weigh. I figure if I can inspire others and possibly help them maybe I just need to suck it up and share. That may be a blog post of the Week 2 recap if I reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!