Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm hitting the reset button.

After being sick and being off of my routine for 3 weeks now I (along with a few others) are going to start the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. I think this is the perfect time for me to try it....plus it was on sale when I bought it!!! Win/win!

This is in no way a "commercial" for it. Just more of a "here I go" message. I'll be blogging about my journey over the 21 day adventure to document how I'm feeling, how it's working, etc. I'd like to recommend it to people, but I feel like I should give it a go first. Plus, with me being sick lately I'm certain my body could use the detox.

Starting Monday I'm jumping in! If you have any questions about the product or what's happening as I'm doing it please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!