Mom's Affiliate Banner

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Has it really been that long?

I just realized I hadn't posted anything in a while. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Month end at work always drains me and the first week of the month is about the same. Combine that with some young man's karate test, tournament and new class schedule and you've got one tired mama!

On the fantastic side of things, I have Turbofire on order and I can't wait to start it!!! I had been low carb since Nov and was doing ok but I was tired (even with vitamins) and was craving fruit like mad! I would have punched a baby for a banana! So I'm going to stay away from refined carbs and of course stay away from wheat/gluten due to my allergies....but I will be munchin' the fruit! Clean eating will be perfect! I've also officially become a sweatpink ambassador! I am SO excited! I will do a separate post about what it means (to me) to sweatpink. I'll also get the blog updated soon with my new badge!

We've also got some fun fundraisers coming up at the little man's school soon. Can't wait to share them, online order will be possible....wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!