Mom's Affiliate Banner

Friday, January 25, 2013

The cold :(

Well, my sweet kiddo shared his cold with me again. What a guy. I guess that's an occupational hazard of parenthood.

The funniest thing is that I admit, I used to "embellish" my cold symptoms so I could stay home. Turns out my kiddo lied about how he felt on Weds so he COULD go to school. He said he felt way better then he actually was in order to go to school. Now I'm wondering if this is really my kid? Are we of the same DNA? I feel like I've been drinking broken glass cocktails and he never complained about his throat. I guess he's just much tougher! I'm a big ol' whiner baby and would rather be at home watching crappy daytime TV.......

I guess I have a lot to learn from this kid. He seems to teach me something new every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!