Mom's Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Elf4Health Week 6 Day 3 ~ Set a goal!

nutritionella
Today's should be rather easy. I actually just did it and didn't even really notice it.
I actually have a few goals for the coming year:
1. Hold a 10 minute plank by the end of the year
2. Run (or at least walk fast) a 5k by the end of the year
3. Start/Finish the C25K, if I can find a good one (any suggestions?)
4. Workout in the AM before work with weights at home and do my cardio in the afternoon.
5. Set a great example for my kiddo
6. Lose 50 lbs (half of my overall goal)
7. Remain LCHF/GF (low carb and gluten free)
8. Do the cool wall climb things I saw on Instagram!
9. More meal planning and prep ahead of time.
10. Try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!