Mom's Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Elf4Health ~ Week 6 Day 2 - Clean it up!

First, I have to say....is today really only Tuesday? Wow. The rough part of the month at work is coming up tomorrow and the kiddo goes back to school tomorrow. Helloooooo stress!

Today's challenge was to clean. I'm still in process but I now have coffee in my system and it's almost 4pm. I can still do this! I have laundry in process, kitchen clean, bed made with new bedding that I received for Christmas, bathroom counter cleaned off (which is a small feat for me!) and the frontroom is a work in progress. I've resorted to paying my son  4 quarters for picking up his Legos. We got a new "Frontroom" box today that will hold everything that he can bring into the frontroom. If it doesn't fit.....it goes back in the bedroom. I'm so mean!

Anyway, I better get back to it! Lots to do! Will be posting later today or tomorrow with my game plan for the year and our resolutions. I've changed so much in the past 6 months I'm willing to commit to a few more healthy changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!