Mom's Affiliate Banner

Monday, December 31, 2012

Elf4Health Week 6, Day 1 ~ Healthy Party Dish

Wow! Turns out I'm ahead of the game today! We're not going anywhere and I'm working part of he day today so I went ahead and made a yummy treat for tonight...but I made it late last night. I made a sugar free cheesecake with an almond flour crust. It's gluten free and fits into my LCHF way of eating. I put a little SF caramel syrup in the crust mix as well as in the filling so hopefully it will be as DELISH as it smelled when I was throwing it together.

I also made some almond flour/parmesean cracker crisps last night. These are, by far, the BEST cracker experiment I've done thus far. Oh, and of course, they're gluten free.

I've been having technical difficulties but I will get the recipes posted on the recipe page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!